AnsweredAssumed Answered

Approval/Task Complete Response Page

Question asked by Allen,Lucius - R057234 on Dec 7, 2017
Latest reply on Dec 7, 2017 by Yum Darling

When a Service Request workflow approval is done or a task is completed via email, the user is redirected to a web page informing them the approval was approved or the task was completed.

If the approval/task is handled from my laptop, I am redirected to a response webpage that confirms the approval/task was completed along with all the details of the Service Request. It takes too long for this page to load in my opinion and since I had the opportunity to view all the Service Request details in the email, I'm not really interested in seeing them again after approving/completing the task.

If the approval/task is handled from my phone, I am redirected to a webpage that contains a nice short message confirming the approval or task has been completed along with a link to view the incident details. This message is rather instantaneous since there is no attempt to go out and generate a page with all the Service Request details. If I need to see the details of the Service Request, I can click on the link.

I do tons of approvals every day. It would be great if I could control/configure the response page on the desktop to be the same one being used for my phone. Is this possible/configurable? 

Attachments

Outcomes