AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to set a specific user as Reporter in JIRA when creating requests from Samanage to JIRA

Question asked by vijayramamurthy on Feb 15, 2017
Latest reply on Feb 15, 2017 by Yuval Pecht

We are using Samanage Integration with JIRA and noticed that the user which the sanamanage is using the only one specific user every time and even if we would like to modify the name of the reporter which it is using we are not able to do it as there is no specific configuration page available in order to perform this action.

Even when some user is used for creating issues in JIRA, the issue gets created but we are noticing the below error in samanage

[{"reporter"=>"Field 'reporter' cannot be set. It is not on the appropriate screen, or unknown."}]

And when I try to deactivate the user from the JIRA application to check if some other user will be used by samanage to create issues in JIRA through integration I am getting the below error and the issue is not getting created in JIRA.

[

{"summary"=>"Field 'summary' cannot be set. It is not on the appropriate screen, or unknown.", "description"=>"Field 'description' cannot be set. It is not on the appropriate screen, or unknown."}

]

Please let me know how to resolve the issue and also how the default user is being selected by samanage for creation of issues in JIRA.

Yuval Pecht

Outcomes