We are very happy to announce the immediate availability of Samanage iOS app for iPhone and iPad. This initial release is targeted for administrators and technicians, enabling increased visibility into the service desk when they cannot access the web application.
What functionality is available?
- View incidents
- Filter/search incidents
- Edit attributes such as state, priority, requestor, assignee,category, subcategory, site, etc.
- Add carbon copy (CCs) to incidents
- Comment on incidents (includes adding photos from device memory or camera)
- Create a new incident
- View related incidents
- Close incidents
- SLA breach indication in incident view and index
- Service request indication in incident index
- Notifications list
- Ability to provide feedback from the app
- Sign in with email and password (single sign-on coming soon)
Which iOS versions and languages are supported?
The app requires iOS 8.0 or higher and is limited to the English language at this time.
How do I get the app?
The prefered method is to search for ?Samanage? in the iTunes App store on your iPhone or iPad and then install. Alternatively, you can navigate to https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/saman... directly on your device, then install the Samanage app.
What are the benefits?
The iOS application allows technicians and administrators to view and respond to service desk items when they are in the field, increasing productivity and end user satisfaction.