We have just added a new enhancement to our app whereby you can easily create a new incident from a reported risk.
A new action has been added to the Risks list, as per the screenshot below, to "create a new incident".
Once pressed, a new incident will be created and you will be transferred to the incidents index screen where you can view or edit the new incident.
The new incident will be filled in with the fields from the risk it originated from:
- Risk severity is mapped to Incident priority
- Risk name is is mapped to Incident title
- Risk description is mapped to Incident description
- Related assets of Risk are mapped to Incident?s related assets
- Related incidents of Risk are mapped to Incident?s related Incidents
If categories are set as a mandatory field (or if there are other mandatory fields in incidents) then you will be transferred to the incident's edit screen.
At your service,
The Samanage Team