We have just released a new capability for a Service Desk user to print a PDF report of another user?s inventory.
The user inventory report includes:
- Any computers which he is an owner of
- Any mobiles which he is a user of
- Any active (i.e. not closed or resolved) incidents which he requested
- Any active incidents which are assigned to him
- Any active contracts in which he is either the owner, technical contact or purchasing contact
What can this be used for?
This report will come in handy when, for example, a user is being transitioned to a different site and we need to provide him with the list of assets which he needs to return, incidents which he requested and contracts which he is the contact person for.
How to generate the report?
The report can be generated when viewing the specific user?s profile card and pressing the ?print? icon - as per the screenshot below:
As a reminder, the user?s profile card is accessed by hovering above a user?s avatar and clicking the ?View profile? button - see following screenshot:
The report is generated as a PDF file which can then be saved - see following screenshot for a sample report:
At your service,
The Samanage Team