Yum Darling

Teamwork Tuesday: Matt Cox

Discussion created by Yum Darling Administrator on Sep 12, 2017

Ask anyone at Samanage about teamwork and they'll all tell you the same thing: "Teamwork makes the dream work." 

We love to learn about your teams, and we want YOU to get to know ours! So for our first Teamwork Tuesday, I'd love to introduce Matt Cox our amazing Manager of Customer Solutions.

"Samanage is pretty rad. Driving into the office every day, I’m consumed by ideas and things I want to do for my customers when I get to work. When I walk into the office there is a buzz around the coffee machines, in the sales pit, in marketing, and definitely over with my team in Technical Services. At lunch its pretty common to see a line file out the door to head to our favorite spot, La Cocina, where the conversation usually gets pretty rowdy. Driving home I feel good about what we all worked on together, and the difference Samanage makes in the lives of our customers.
I truly feel our values as a team drive our actions -- we win as a team and lose as a team. When you pack a team of A players into the office, it makes work awesome. All of these things have given me a great opportunity to learn and to watch Samanage grow."

Have you ever worked with Matt? Ever seen his face around the Community? Never heard of him? Give him a shout out here! Do you have any Matts in your office?

Outcomes