We are pleased to update on an improvement to the incident view - The service monitor - which provides you with an attractive visual indicator of the key milestones in the incidents? lifecycle.
Service monitor shows the key milestones under two columns:
- Service time - takes into account the business hours of the associated site.
- Elapsed time - is the ?real time? without business hours.
The key milestones covered are:
- Time to Assignment: Duration from creation time to when an incident is first assigned.
- Time to First Response: Duration from creation time to first response (first response is either first comment is sent to requestor, or state changes to Awaiting input/Resolved/Closed for the first time)
- Time to Resolve: Duration from creation time to resolution (last time state changed to Resolved)
- Time to Close: Duration from creation time to closure (last time state changed to Closed)