New Idea
    Score30
    • Chris Moore
    • William Gordon
    • Tanya Condoll
    • Marshall Frost
    • Jacob Tauer
    • Andy Hericks

I have found that with managing multiple locations and vendors who work with both individual and multiple sites, it would be very helpful to be able to assign a vendor to a particular site and/or multiple sites. For instance, I have sites Canada, Australia, and China. I would like to have vendor "Bob's Telephone Repair" assigned to Canada and Australia since that is the appropriate vendor for those sites. I would like to have "John's Telephone Repair" assigned to just China. Then, I would like to have "Property Management LLC" assigned to all 3 since this is the appropriate property management vendor for all three of those sites. That way, when I get a service ticket stating "the lightbulb is out above my workstation, I'm in China," all I need do is sort vendors by site and select the appropriate vendor for that particular site.

What problem will this feature solve?:
    The inability to store multiple vendors of the same type without being able to associate them with a particular site. This creates confusion as if I have 10 sites and 10 property management vendors, I have no way of knowing outside of external means what vendor works on what location.