Software Administration Tracking

Idea created by Gustavo Trujillo on Jul 24, 2017
    Duplicate Idea
    Score5
    • Gustavo Trujillo

Duplicate idea. Please vote here: Idea for Inventory of SaaS system access/licenses 

Not sure if something like this has been submitted before but I would love to have a way to track hosted systems. For instance a hosted service\site. I would like to be able to attach a contract (support or otherwise) and users with a change record to show when\why access was granted\changed. If its a licensed software - I want to be able to add a custom field indicating the used licenses and those available. A comment trail would be nice and the ability to attach service requests\incidents to the "asset\contract" would be good as well. Possible tab could be Other Software - a like how there is Other Assets.

Main Components:

• Vendor Name & System Name & Contact Information & SLA
    • Contract\Business\Relationship Owner
    • Person\Team which performed Administration
    • Attachable contracts and support model
    • Comment box for changes with ability to attach documents
    • Attach an incident\service request\changes\problems for tracking user administration changes; issues with system; enhancements submitted to vendor (ideally from the incident\change\problem)
    • Ability to separate permissions of the other users of our Samanage instance and their ability to modify\delete\create "Other Softwares"
    • Ability to customize the form more
    What problem will this feature solve?:
    MAR\OCI Audit Reporting Standards\Adherence Reporting\Tracking