Survey Buttons Improvement/Enhancement

Idea created by Randy Black on Jun 15, 2017
    Long term plan
    Score15
    • Jason Davidson
    • Eric Park
    • Gustavo Trujillo

Would like to see an improvement to the look, and possibly size, of the survey buttons in the survey email.  We have a considerable problem with customers selecting the wrong response....and 10 times out of 10 they select "not satisfied" when they are truly "satisfied".  This results in us having to calculate our "true" customer satisfaction outside of Samanage as it happens very frequently (5x in the past 2 months).  The way that I catch this is that I personally follow-up on every ticket rated as "not satisfied" so that I can better understand the reasoning.  I capture information such as wrong selection, dissatisfied with service, dissatisfied that the problem happened, what we can do better in the future.  If I did not follow-up with each ticket rated not-satisfactory I would not know that they selected the wrong response.  I don't have any suggestions as to how to enhance them, but I do feel they need to be significantly improved.surveyscustomer satisfaction surveycustomize surveys

What problem will this feature solve?:
    This enhancement would significantly improve the usability of the customer survey email and would provide much more accurate customer satisfaction ratings.