Under Consideration
    Score30
    • ramsecri
    • Shantel Krishnan
    • Andrew Eardley-Day
    • Tom Kelsall
    • Gustavo Trujillo
    • Linda May Smith

I would be very grateful if we could have some new status (or "State") settings for Change records.

1. Cancelled; if a Change had to be stopped before implementation due to operational or other reasons and will never be revived in its current form.

2. Failed; if a Change was attempted but the plan was inadequate or other things happened to prevent success. Not the same as "Closed incomplete" because that implies all the required work was not done. I would like to see the "Closed Incomplete" state removed.

3. Backed Out: when a Change was attempted but could not be completed due to technical or operational concerns, and the backout plan was followed removing all traces of any work done.

4. Successful: I would like to see "Closed Completed" replaced with "Successful".

5. Partially Successful: When enough work was completed to achieve some of the Change's aims, but not all the aims could be achieved. Useful when a complex Change with many aims is complete enough not to be backed out, but not all its aims were met or not all the work could be completed.

What problem will this feature solve?: