Long term plan
    Score30
    • Josh Mills
    • Windi Lilly
    • Adam Radcliffe
    • Andrew Hagen
    • Anthony Confalone
    • Gustavo Trujillo

Looking for a functionality improvement for a dire need within *any* asset management software. If I want to know what machines in a particular site have a specific type of software, I should be able to craft a report that shows the computer name, and then the software installed.

Not two separate reports, and not a CSV file. The joins and relationships are already there, because if I do sort my computer inventory by site, and I do click on a computer, the drill down screen that comes up next has the software listed *that is installed on that machine*. So the relationship in the data exists, there is simply not a report that will cover that need.

I can almost do it via software, and use sites to filter down the results, but it is not in a useful format to the managers that need the machine names as the primary field of organization.

Please, please, PLEASE... for the love of all things good in the world, give us the ability to make a report of this nature, or allow us to build it in the CUSTOM reports area.

Asset management and software management need to be in a reportable and cohesive presentation combining the information.

What problem will this feature solve?: