Score35
    • Ted Crawford
    • Joshua Goodwin
    • ntrabue@flat-branch.com
    • John Proffitt
    • Sam Boldan
    • Gustavo Trujillo
    • Olivier Paratte

We would love to pass our purchase orders directly along to our accounting department for approval on some of our purchases. According to a support agent I spoke to, for a person to view a purchase order, they must be an agent.

We are able to delegate the purchase order to them for approval and this is what they receive:

purchase orders.png

I do not believe that this is sufficient information for someone to make an approval when we could have multiple line items that they may want to see. Or maybe they want to see the site or user this purchase is for? I see the link at the bottom to go to the purchase order but when a non-agent follows the link they are taking to a page not found (which is probably not the best error message for this situation) there is an option to go back to purchase orders. Only when they click that do they receive a message that says "You do not have permission to view this page"

If we have the ability to request approval on a purchase order from non-agents, at the very least the email should contain more information or even better they should be able to follow the link and view that particular purchase order in it's entirety without being an agent.

What problem will this feature solve?: