Enhancement -  Processes within the Service Catalog

Idea created by 8066750 on Jul 1, 2016
    Under Consideration
    Score5

(Originally posted on 19, May 2016)

Within the Service Catalog, I made some additional items to the "Employee on-boarding Request".

In there I created processes for certain people to take care of. Well, one person will have the majority of the processes when creating this said "user".

I would like to have the ability to have all the task open at the same time that are assigned to the person instead of opening them after one is completed. They don't really have to be done in any order and I really do not want to have an email sent to me for every new task that has opened.

Let me shed some light on this idea even more. Here are some of my responsibilities:

• Active Directory/Exchange account (created in OWA ECP)
    • Create Home folder in Active Directory and assign permissions
    • OpenText DM account
    • Add Names to Copiers
    • Access control entry code assigned

22 Task altogether when setting up a new person. If I was to use the "Employee on-boarding Request" form, I would get an email for all 22 items or none at all. Unchecking the notifications for task will not send any out period to anyone.

*If there is a way to do this now can anyone show me? I don't really want to setup another "checklist / task" application.

What problem will this feature solve?: