Naming workflow groups / collapsing workflow groups / Cloning workflow tasks

Idea created by Redler@gill-industries.com on Jul 1, 2016
    Long term plan
    Score10
    • Redler@gill-industries.com
    • Chad Brown

(Originally posted on 12, May 2016)

Allow the naming of the workflow groups in the service catalog for identification of the process. 

Good programming / design reflects the ability to give good descriptions and names to processes and methods. 

It would be nice to be able to give each workflow group a descriptive name to help identify its intent.

In the same sense, I'd like to see the ability to collapse the workflow groups when not needing to edit or see the details to keep the screen a bit cleaner while developing them.

Lastly to keep these all wrapped up in one request, it would be a great time saver if you could clone workflow groups / tasks into other groups.
    For example, i have pretty repetitive groups but with minimal conditional statements different between them, however needing to individually create these adds an excessive amount of time. If i could clone them to another group, change the condition statement , a 30 minute job, would take me more like 5 minutes.

Thank you for all the consideration, I am aware you are working on this quite extensively but hope these ideas have already been presented and if not, still have time to be considered.

Randy
    What problem will this feature solve?: