(Originally posted on 16, June 2015)
We need the ability to customize the state of Change tickets.
(Originally posted on 17, June 2015)
(Originally posted on 18, June 2015)
(Originally posted on 21, June 2015)
(Originally posted on 9, November 2015)
(Originally posted on 3, December 2015)
(Originally posted on 6, December 2015)
(Originally posted on 24, February 2016)
s there any update on this ' Custom Change Ticket States'. The feature will be a big hit in the office
I guess I should have done a Google search first. This feature really should be considered. You offer this for incidents and I think most folks using Samanage as part of change control would like this. As a work around we have added a cusom field and are using this where we can.
We are looking for the ability to add a custom change state as well. Our use case is as follows:
1. A Change has been created and approved all the way up the the CAB.
2. This is approved for two weeks hence from the date in question.
3. When the date comes due to make the change, it is determined the Change is no longer needed.
4. We do not have the ability to "CANCEL" the change. All we can do is CLOSED - INCOMPLETE.
5. By coding a CANCELED change as CLOSED - INCOMPLETE we are signalling that change "FAILED" when in fact it didn't.
When following the ITIL Framework and looking to decrease the number of Failed Changes, we are now reporting FALSE failed changes, and throwing off our metrics/numbers.
A Canceled Change is NOT a Failed or Incomplete Change, it is a Change that didn't need to happen.
Retrieving data ...