I?d like to request the following updates to the ?Changes? and ?Releases? Forms

Idea created by Natasha Barnett on May 25, 2016
    Not Planned
    Score10
    • brandon.miller@samanage.com
    • Natasha Barnett

(Originally posted on 11, November 2015)

1.       Option to apply SLA rules to ?Changes? and ?Releases? pending approvals

2.       Option to have approvals route in a sequential order.  So, if approvals are required from multiple approvers can we have a way of indicating which approval is needed first? Second? And so on?

3.       For the ?Problems?, ?Changes?, and Releases? forms can we make some, if not all of the existing fields required?

4.       In our current application for requested Changes, the Analyst who initiates this change has the option to select as many Affected Objects as is needed for the change from a drop down menu (i.e. Database, Procedure, Job, Trigger, etc).  When an Object is selected, a text box is presented to allow the Analyst to provide details on the Object selected.  Can the ?Change? form be updated to allow for this? (see attached)

5.       In our current application, for requested Changes the Analyst who initiates this change has the option to select as many Implementation Groups as is needed for the change from a drop down menu (i.e. Cognos, NY MSSQL DBAs, etc).  Can the ?Change? form be updated to allow for this? (see attached)

What problem will this feature solve?: