(Originally posted on 27, August 2014)
- Ability to remove the "Getting Started" link at the top of the ribbon for obvious reasons. See "getting_started.png".
- The ability to customize / brand the main interface in the same was the client-facing helpdesk interface can be customized.
- Masked password boxes. For example, under contracts, many suppliers have their own online portals requiring a username/password. I would like to store the password with contract, but have it masked / hidden with a 'reveal' button. Bear in mind that the password might need to be copied / pasted so a click to reveal is more useful than a 'hover over'.
- Notes fields. Currently all text is wrapped to one line, even if I press return within the text box. The only work-around (maybe by design) is for me to manually type html breaks after each line. See the attached examples.
Text Box View - Edit Mode:
- In my case, the example relates to contracts, but it might be specific to other aspects too.
The ability to define multiple expiration alerts. E.G. for an important contract, I might want to choose to be alerted after 90, 60, 30, 14, 7 and 1 days from expiration. Right now, I can only define one reminder interval.
- Under the setup, it would be good to be able to specify and toggle on/off a 'default' reminder interval, in case someone forgets to add one to the contract.
Thanks for listening and allowing the feedback.
|What problem will this feature solve?:|