Samanage is excited to announce a brand new feature which will enhance your end user experience. Now, when your requesters are looking for help in the Service Portal, Solutions and Service Catalog items will be suggested to them in real time. Samanage will offer suggestions to your requesters in both the main search bar on the home page and the search bar on all other pages, as well as in the ticket submission form, as soon as your requester starts typing.
This feature helps boost efficiency by:
- Providing your requesters with immediate access to solutions. This in turn promotes self-service and reduces ticket volume.
- Ensuring the use of your predefined processes by suggesting the proper service catalog items to your requesters.
- Reshaping your organization to be more proactive (by creating solutions and CIs) instead of being reactive (submitting tickets).
- Allowing agents to focus on the important tickets and streamline the handling of repetitive issues.
Note that this is the second phase of this feature:
- In the previous release, your agents were given access to recommended solutions.
- In this release, we have introduced this feature on the Service Portal, providing solutions and service catalog suggestions via the search bar and on the ticket submission page.
This feature has been released to Samanage Labs.
Here is a tutorial with details on the functionality and use cases in order to help you adopt the technology.
We recommend that you let your users know that there is an upcoming change to the portal and stress to them the value of searching for relevant content before creating a ticket (such as saving time to resolution).
As we continue to improve Samanage, we appreciate your feedback. Let us know what you think about this enhancement!
Your Samanage Team