Samanage is excited to announce an enhancement to the Samanage Sign In page, allowing you to customize your sign in screen. This allows you to better customize your users’ experience when signing in to Samanage.
How to Set Up:
- Go to the “Service Desk” section of Setup
- Scroll to the “Image - Sign In” Section of the page
- Click the “Upload Image” button to choose your image
- Sizing Requirements: 1400 pixel width X 1050 pixels height
- Image Format: .jpg or .png
- Click the “Preview” to get a quick glance at your new login page!
Tips for image selection:
- We recommend leaving logos and texts off of your images - they may render awkwardly on low resolution monitors
- Scenic images are optimal
- When the image shrinks to support lower resolutions, the top/left of the image stays the same, the bottom/right may be cropped to fit. Please consider that when selecting the image. We highly recommend testing the Sign In image in various resolutions for optimal experience.
Important Note to Customers using a Single Sign On (SSO) Partner:
Many of our customers are using an SSO partner for users to authenticate into the system. If you are using an SSO partner, you are typically not going to the sign in screen, so this will not impact your users.
As we continue to improve Samanage, we appreciate your feedback. Let us know what you think about this enhancement!
Your Samanage Team