Samanage is excited to announce an enhancement that allows you to customize the secondary color on the service portal. Now, if you desire, you can update the secondary color to be more aligned with your organization’s brand.
Before You Start:
The Service Portal has a default setting which automatically renders a secondary color based upon your selection for primary color. This setting runs your primary color through an algorithm to pair it with an optimal secondary color. Although we recommend leaving the rendered secondary color, we understand that some organizations have branding requirements. To do so, please follow the below steps.
How to Update the Secondary Color:
- Go to the “Service Portal” area of setup
- Scroll down to the “Colors” section
- Uncheck the “Optimal secondary color selection” checkbox
- Update to the desired “Secondary Color”
- Hit “Update” to push live to your Service Portal
- Preview: We added a new “Preview” button allowing you to see the new secondary color before pushing the change live to your end users.
- Login Page Customization: The primary and secondary colors are also used for your custom login page. Learn more about the custom login page here.