Samanage is excited to announce an enhancement that will suggest solutions and service catalog items to users. By analyzing the contents of your tickets, Samanage will provide the right resources to your service agents and requesters in real time.
This feature helps boost efficiency by:
- Equipping your agents with easy access to the resources that allow them to resolve tickets more quickly
- Giving your requesters immediate access to solutions that promote self-service and reduce ticket volume
- Ensuring the use of your predefined processes by suggesting the proper service catalog items to your requesters
- Reshaping your organization to be more proactive (by creating solutions and CIs) instead of being reactive (submitting tickets). Allows agents to focus on the important tickets and streamline the handling of repetitive issues
This feature will be released to all users in a phased approach.
- First, your agents will have access to recommended solutions before they even look at the ticket.
- Subsequently, we will open this up on the Service Portal, giving solutions and service catalog suggestion via the search bar and on the ticket submission page.
*Note- New features will only be made available on the new portal layout. We recommend migrating to take advantage of the upcoming enhancements.
In order for this feature to make an impact, prepare in advance by creating relevant content for Samanage to search. We will release a tutorial when the feature is made live, giving you full details on the functionality and use cases in order to help you adopt the technology.
As we continue to improve Samanage, we appreciate your feedback. Let us know what you think about this enhancement!
Your Samanage Team