Samanage is excited to announce several enhancements to the tickets/service requests resolution codes. Resolution codes give you greater insight into the trends impacting your organization, and shows a critical metric used to evaluate the effectiveness of your service desk. This update will give you better access into evaluating your Resolution Codes, and updates a couple of the out-of-the box codes to more conventional reasonings.
- Makes the following updates to the out-of-the box Resolution Codes:
- Changing the code ‘Will not fix’ to ‘Working as expected’
- Changing the code ‘Works for me’ to ‘Cannot be replicated’
- NOTE: This name change will not update the Resolution Codes for previously closed/resolved tickets.
- Allows you to filter on Resolutions Codes on the Incident Index View:
- Allows you to run reports on Resolution Codes:
- You can access this in the Incidents, Incidents Summary, Incidents Statistics, Incidents Statistics Summary, and Service Level Breaches Reports.
This feature enhancement complements the recent update allowing you to customize Resolutions Codes.
As we continue to improve Samanage, we appreciate your feedback. Let us know what you think about this enhancement!
Your Samanage Team