Samanage now separates Business Hours and Elapsed Time from the “To First Response” and “To Resolutions” fields in the Incident section of the application. Previously the two were grouped into one field, making it challenging to evaluate the data. Now it will be easier to analyze these data points and track trends using the timing convention that aligns with your reporting needs. The separated fields will now be shown as:
- For Elapsed Time: Total time starting at the point a ticket is submitted
- To First Response (Elapsed)
- To Resolution (Elapsed)
- For Business Hours: Total time that falls within your business hours starting at the point a ticket is submitted
- To First Response (Business)
- To Resolution (Business)
And can be accessible through:
- Columns in the Incident index view
- Incident Statistic Reports
- Exported incident data*
*Note: The data export functionality will have to be activated temporarily in the Samanage Labs section of the Setup menu. Many customers are exporting the “First Response” and “Resolution” time fields, so we are providing additional time to modify any current exports before moving to this new format. The activation option will be available in Samanage Labs Until Nov. 1, 2017 to provide time to make any adjustments to your exports before this becomes the standard export format.
As we continue to improve Samanage, we appreciate your feedback. Let us know what you think about this enhancement!
Your Samanage Team